Conditions for Admission on 6th FENIBAT + 2nd FENILITIO
October 15-17, 2023
(REGISTRATION FORM AFTER THIS TEXT)
Too bad, you missed the early registration period, which ended on September 15th. Either way, you can still fill out the form below, but we will prioritize reviewing those who signed up on time.
Furthermore, before we approve your registration and issue your credential at the event location, you will have to make a minimum donation of US $ 20.00 or EUR 20,00 to the charity Instituto dos Cegos de Londrina, which will have a counter at the event to receive your donation in cash or credit card.
PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY THE ADMISSION CONDITIONS BELOW AND ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AND THAT YOU QUALIFY TO PARTICIPATE.
AVOID THE HASSLE OF GOING TO THE EVENT AND NOT BEING ACCEPTED: COMMUNICATE (BY WHATSAPP ONLY) WITH +55 43 9937 4911 TO CLARIFY ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ADMISSION RULES.
The FENIBAT + FENILITIO is a private trade event created exclusively for people involved in lead-acid battery manufacturing and for the suppliers to this industry.
All applications will be reviewed by the Organization before being approved. Once approved, admission is free of charge.
All people interested in participating in the Event need to register through this page of the website, including Exhibitors and Sponsors and are subject to the Conditions of Admission below.
THE APPLICATION WILL BE APPROVED FOR
directors, managers and registered employees
of the following companies:
• Battery manufacturers;
• Lead recyclers – exclusively South American;
• FENIBAT Sponsors;
• FENIBAT Exhibitors, within the limit of participants according to its booth contract, and
• Speakers eventually invited by the Organization.
NOTE: Exhibitors and Sponsors who wish to invite a customer must instruct them to submit their registration here on the website or app, which may or may not be approved, remembering that, in the case of suppliers, they will need to purchase a stand in order to participate.
REGISTRATION MAY OR MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED,
at the Organization's discretion, to:
• Students and academics from areas of interest to the battery industry, provided they have no ties of any kind with suppliers to the battery and lead industry that are not Exhibitors;
• Administrators and registered employees of companies and institutions that have no commercial interest in the lead and battery industry; and
• Relatives of Visitors or Exhibitors who have no commercial interest in the lead and battery industries. These accompanying persons are required to make a donation of BRL 200.00 or more to the charity Instituto Roberto Miranda.
THE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE APPROVED
in no case, to:
• Battery Distributors, Factory Depots and Outlets, Representatives, Dealers and the like, given that the event is intended for the industrial area and not for the battery commerce.
• Companies, institutions or people who have any type of commercial interest with the battery factories or lead recyclers and are not Exhibitors of the 6th FENIBAT + 2nd FENILITIO.
• Professionals, Specialists or Business Consultants, except if participating as FENIBAT Exhibitors. For these, we have the Consultants Space with special conditions for participation.