Conditions for Admission on 6th FENIBAT + 2nd FENILITIO
October 15-17, 2023
(REGISTRATION FORM AFTER THIS TEXT)
REGISTRATION OPEN FROM JAN/10 TO SEP/15
The FENIBAT + FENILITIO is a private trade event created exclusively for people involved in lead-acid battery manufacturing and for the suppliers to this industry.
All applications will be reviewed by the Organization before being approved. Once approved, admission is free of charge.
All people interested in participating in the Event need to register through this page of the website or the FENIBAT application and wait for its approval, including Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Registration will be open for free until 15/SEP/2023. Those who miss this deadline will be required to make a donation to Instituto Roberto Miranda, (a charity in Londrina), in the minimum amount of BRL 100.00 per person upon arrival at the event and prior to completion of the admission process.
THE APPLICATION WILL BE APPROVED FOR
directors, managers and registered employees
of the following companies:
• Battery manufacturers;
• Lead recyclers – exclusively South American;
• FENIBAT Sponsors;
• FENIBAT Exhibitors, within the limit of participants according to its booth contract, and
• Speakers eventually invited by the Organization.
NOTE: Exhibitors and Sponsors who wish to invite a customer must instruct them to submit their registration here on the website or app, which may or may not be approved, remembering that, in the case of suppliers, they will need to purchase a stand in order to participate.
REGISTRATION MAY OR MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED,
at the Organization's discretion, to:
• Students and academics from areas of interest to the battery industry, provided they have no ties of any kind with suppliers to the battery and lead industry that are not Exhibitors;
• Administrators and registered employees of companies and institutions that have no commercial interest in the lead and battery industry; and
• Relatives of Visitors or Exhibitors who have no commercial interest in the lead and battery industries. And they are subject to the payment of an “Accompanying Person” fee of BRL 200.00.
THE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE APPROVED
in no case, to:
• Battery Distributors, Factory Depots, Representatives, Dealers and the like, given that the event is intended for the industrial area and not for the battery commerce.
• Companies, institutions or people who have any type of commercial interest with the battery factories or lead recyclers and are not Exhibitors of the 6th FENIBAT + 2nd FENILITIO.
• Professionals, Specialists or Business Consultants, except if participating as FENIBAT Exhibitors. For these, we have the Consultants Space with special conditions for participation.