The FENIBAT will gather in Londrina, Parana, Brazil, May 26 through 28, 2019 – Sunday to Tuesday - all managerial and technical staff of the Brazilian and Latin American lead-acid battery and lead recycling industry. It aims to promote new products, services and technologies to the Brazilian and the Continent´s market.
For the fourth time, and already consolidated as one of the world's largest in this field, a technical and commercial fair will happen in the country and we invite your company to participate of it.
If your company is a supplier of the sector, it may participate as an Exhibitor and also presenting a speech at the FENIBAT Technology and Services Forum about your products and services for this industry. Do not miss this opportunity to make new customers and to strengthen the positions already conquered in the market.
If you participate in this industry, this will be a unique opportunity to know all novelties available in the Brazilian and international market
In both cases, your participation as a FENIBAT Sponsor will be valuable for the maintenance and development of the Event, while projecting your brand in the market.
The FENIBAT was created for people involved in lead-acid battery and lead recycling industry, considering the entire production and administrative chain. The FENIBAT objective is to strengthen those industries, bringing updated information and stimulating business at Brazilian and international level.
The FENIBAT will bring information of interest to:
• Business owners, managers and investors;
• Managers, supervisors and technicians of Purchasing, Production, Administration, Projects and Product Development, Quality Control, Laboratories, Metrology, Health and Safety, Environment, etc.;
• Academic, teachers, scholars and researchers in Electrochemistry, Metallurgy, Ecology, Sustainability, etc.
Admission is free, but controlled and some requirements apply.
To participate in the Event, as a Visitor or as an Exhibitor, a previously approved registration is necessary.
The Event is held in Londrina, PR, Brazil. It starts with a Reception early evening on Sunday 26th at the Boussolé Gastrobar and follows on Monday and Tuesday at the Villa Planalto Convention, in the mornings with the Technical Conference and Technology and Services Forum and in the afternoons with the Exhibition.
--------HORÁRIOS A SEREM RECEBIDOS PELO LUCAS POR TEXTO EM INGLÊS-------
The FENIBAT Exhibition will feature nearly 100 booths of suppliers of products and services for lead-acid batteries and lead recycling industry.
Brazilian and International manufacturers and distributors will be presenting:
• Lead recycling equipment;
• Pollution control equipment for batteries and lead recycling factories;
• Machines to produce oxide, grids, pasting and plate curing;
• Assembly lines for automotive, motorcycles, traction and stationary batteries;
• Formation and charging equipment and equipment for electrical laboratory;
• Finishing and final test lines;
• Robotized production systems;
• Separators, containers and covers, labels, accessories, etc.;
• Lead, additives, expanders and auxiliary materials;
• Personal hygiene products and safety and personal protection equipment;
• Logistic, import and export services;
• Software for management of administrative processes, production and distribution, etc.
Same as on previous issues in 2013, 2015 and 2017, new international companies will be for the first time in Brazil and Latin America to offer their products and services.